Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Welcome fellow traveller!




I should declare right now that this is not going to be a technical endeavor, I am no tenkara expert, at least not yet. Neither am I blessed to live near bright upland trout streams, although a day's drive will put me in reach. But I am blessed in other ways, with other types of water and other types of fish right on my doorstep. Not the kind of fishing that tenkara tradition is made of or made for, but fun I am thinking just the same. So this blog is a record of my own stumbling steps towards tenkara enlightenment, along a road less travelled, walk with me if you will and let's see where we get to. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Ro Spikerman for your kind comment which I accidentally deleted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome. Looking forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of Tenkara! I'll be watching your progress with interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniel, I am enjoying your reports from the Isle and really so pleased with the little zoom rod from Esoteric..

      Delete